Hello friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my website.
I’m a writer (mostly Young Adult Fiction), a reader (mostly Classic Literature), and an occasional artist (mostly Art Journaling). Most of all, I’m a seeker of good things that inspire positivity and uplifting others.
- 2004-2005 2nd Place Top Recruiter Close To My Heart Inc.
- 2005-2006 1st Place Top Recruiter Close To My Heart Inc.
- 2006-2007 1st Place Top Recruiter Close To My Heart Inc.
- 2006-2007 1st Place Most Supervisor Close To My Heart Inc.
- 2007-2008 9th Place Top Recruiter Close To My Heart Inc.
- 2008-2009 5th Place Top Recruiter Close To My Heart Inc.
Fun Facts About Me
I was born in Bangkok, Thailand, and grew up in Los Angeles, CA.
I’ve lived in California, New Mexico, Iceland, and now Florida. I’d love to move to Texas or Wyoming (I would love to live on a ranch).
I love warm weather, the ocean, camping in a tent, hiking, biking, and cooking.
I love flowers, especially white hydrangeas.
I’m a computer nerd and know how to program.
I’m also an avid fan of Netflixing shows on The Great British Bake Off, British History with Lucy Worsley, and anything to do with Star Wars.
My favorite color is light turquoise.
My favorite food(s) is Thai and Spaghetti Bolognese.
I’m a cupcake addict. I love sewing Scrunchies, and am a fan of anything Hello Kitty.
Be sure to visit me here often. I hope you’ll enjoy reading my site!
P.S. Feel free to drop me a note! Email: Katie@KatieOrse.com