It was a productive work week.
- I did a ton of research for writing material (second manuscript).
- I left my office for a brief moment and went to the harbor for a walk.
- I’m reading a business book… hoping to improve my writing career.
- I worked out at the gym 3x this week.
- I did some spring cleaning…organized all of my make up.
- I started a small garden. Planting Thai chili peppers, lemon grass, habanero peppers, and basil. (There’s a theme here…somewhere. )
- And now I’ve cleared off my writing desk. I’m so happy for the weekend…ready to relax my brain. In the meantime, here are a few cool links I discovered.
Have a great weekend!
- This book is intriguing. I’ve added it to my reading list.
- How to make super fast Guacamole (video).
- 10 Ways to Spend a Perfect Night in without Netflix.
- Editing Your Manuscript Tips from Nathan Bransford.
- What are your thoughts on this article? It’s Okay If Change Doesn’t Happen Right Away.