Hey friends! How was your week? Mine was drenched with rain. I love rain when I’m snuggled warm and dry inside, but when I’m outside and running errands…no fun! At least it’s not snow and just rain… right?
For this Friday’s post, I thought I’d share with you my current reading list.
I read daily, and even though this year I’m focusing on classical literature, I still enjoy keeping up with publishing trends.
This is what I’m currently reading. ** Please note: The books listed do not reflect an endorsement by me nor did I receive any form of compensation (…I wish!) from any of these authors. I spent my own money to purchase them and just wanted to share.
- Replica by Lauren Oliver.
- Chase The Lion by Mark Patterson.
- Goop Clean Beauty from the editors of Goop.
- Magazines such as Forbes, Inc., Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, British Vogue, Real Simple, Instyle, Women’s Health, and Martha Stewart Living.
- Complete Book of Home Organization by Toni Hammersly.
Have a great weekend!